#

The Mobile Muncher

By. Erich Pfeiffer (AKA Munch Master)

A mobile blog about our culinary adventures around the world. Just like the title says the mobile muncher. I will blog from anywhere we are munching on anything I think is munchworthy ( yes I made that up) news or blog material.

It's been a long time but i got married.

By Erich

 It's been a long times since I posted but I am going to get back on the ball in the next few weeks. And wow do I have a lot to write about. For starters I married my long time best friend Teresa. And we honeymooned in Italy.
Check out this link with tons of Photos from the wedding and honeymoon.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/worldthru1i/sets/

It is no all of them by far just a small sample that have been given to me by friends and family. There will be much much more.
Until I can get back and write a proper post enjoy!!!
E

1 Comment

Erich ~ Congratulations on your marriage to a beautiful bride! It looks like life is treating you well! Let me know when you're in Dallas again so we can catch up. We live 30 miles north of downtown.

Post a Comment