#

The Mobile Muncher

By. Erich Pfeiffer (AKA Munch Master)

A mobile blog about our culinary adventures around the world. Just like the title says the mobile muncher. I will blog from anywhere we are munching on anything I think is munchworthy ( yes I made that up) news or blog material.

The new mobile muncher blog

By Erich

Hi everyone well this is my first foray into food media. I hope everyone is as excited as we are. There are a few reasons I wanted to create this; First - I wish I could take everyone on our journeys and culinary endeavors, but alas, it is impossible. So this is our way of sharing with it our family, friends and whoever enjoys reading them. Second- it allows me to practice my food writing, photography, and publishing skills.

I hope you all enjoy it and leave comments and suggestions.
:)

Erich and Teresa

No Comment

Post a Comment