#

The Mobile Muncher

By. Erich Pfeiffer (AKA Munch Master)

A mobile blog about our culinary adventures around the world. Just like the title says the mobile muncher. I will blog from anywhere we are munching on anything I think is munchworthy ( yes I made that up) news or blog material.

The Great American Airtrip

By Munch Master

I informed everyone yesterday I am about to embark on a Journey of large proportion. And in the spirit of Woodstock's 40th anniversary and it's anomaly of a happening. As well as all the folks who made road trips to the event, I have decided to dub the journey "The Great American Air Trip". While I realize this is not the magnitude of Woodstock, nor do I expect it to alter my views of politics (although Columbia might). It in it's own way is an anomaly of sorts. I mean really an all you can Jet pass for a set price for a month. It's the type of thing normal folks can't experience often. I also fully intend have some eye opening,taste bud pleasuring that in a way will be my own little "Foodstock" of sorts. With the knowledge that it will not in fact all be great and in some cases might be down right horrible. I will take the good and the bad and tell everyone about it.

That said I would like to enlist your help. To date I have booked flights to the following locations:

Bogota, Columbia
Seattle, Washington
Cancun, Mexico
San Jose, Costa Rica
Orlando, Florida
Richmond, Virgina (Driving to the outer banks)

these are in the works
San Fransisco, CA (Driving the PCH to Long Beach)
Long Beach, CA
Portland, ME
Boston, Mass
Jacksonville, FL

I need at least 2 things.
First, if you can think of anywhere Jetblue flies that is not on my list and should be let me know. With the exclusion of Vegas I'll be spending a week there for the Sharepoint Conference.
Second, If you are familiar with any of these places, and you know of good places to please the taste buds by all means inform me. Now, I don't mean chain restaurant's or touristy joints (unless they are touristy because of the food). I mean good Local places. I don't care if it is 5 star or a hole in the wall if it is good I want to know!!! So post them and maybe some details in the comments section.

I can wait!! Oh and you'll be able to keep track real time via my twitter if you want. It is on the left side of www.mobilemuncher.com :)

2 Comments

I would go to St. Maarteen and take the ferry to St. Barts. Just like being on the coast of France.

if you're all about eating, you absolutely HAVE to go to new orleans ... NO is probably the great food city of the US (including NYC) ... four major cuisines, including two that really can't be found anywhere else in the country (or world): nuvo american, cajun, creole and french.

Post a Comment